Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My favourite 5 websites:

My favourite 5 websites:

  1. My first is the website google, www.google.com because its a search engine, and i use it all the time, on my homework, I google something. or if you're lost, I usually go to google>maps. If you need any kind of picture you can go to google>images.
  2. My second favourite website I usually use is www.hotmail.com, to check my e-mail messages, send new messages to my friends and family. i send my pictures to my friends and family all over the world. i even read the news thats posted their, in the entertainment section. if my printer is jammed then i send my work to myself and print it in another location like a school, library, etc.
  3. My third favorite website is www.nafeesbtt.blogspot.com, because i can post my thoughts and my intersts in life, my hobbies. and about my feeling, and about btt, and school. its a fun place to visit, because you can also add images and videos, to your post, change the font colour, and size. you can also see other peoples blogs.
  4. My fourth is www.youtube.com, because you could watch movies, and share thoughts, you could listen to music and watch music videos.
  5. My fifth favourtie website is www.tel.com, because tel really helps me ask questions about the homework to the whole class, or only one specific person, and they reply back, i can check what homework i have, i could send anyone instant messages.

No comments: