Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Take Your Kids To Work Experience



Take Your Kids To Work Experience

My Take Your Kids To Work Experience was awsome. i went with my dad to his workplace, 2:30pm and came back at 12:00am, i was so sleepy and tired. he is a mechanical engineer, i helped him draw some designs of bulidings and other structural stuff. then he did some machinary, i knew some machinery there because i'm taking design and technology right now. i might have this job in the future because i do know saomewhat of what my dad's career is, and i have somewhat knowlegde of an engineer from design and technology. but i am not that much into engineering, im mostly into being any kind of doctor, that i feel is in my standard. i liked where i went, because not that many dads have a job as a mechanical engineer, because my dad does like 2 things in one job, such as he draws, sketches, and plans with measurments and he builds mostly to. peolpe in that workplace are very chatty, they never stop talking and they were asking my dad alot of questions, i was asking them alot of questions, how they like working, how much they get paid. they're were mostly men there. it was pretty messy but they do a pretty good job on their work, their plans, build up.

No comments: